::Prodigy:: Lately, Dee has been acting out of her element. It's kind of weird, but she wanted to talk about something, so maybe we can clear this whole thing up this afternoon. I walked over to her house and rang her doorbell. [It's Saturday By The Way :D] She answered it and she was wrapped in a towel and she was still a little wet. "Hey babe." She smiled and let me in. I pecked her lips. "You're early so can you wait down here for a sec?" "Sure." I sat down on the couch as I watched her run upstairs. After about ten minutes later, I woke up to the sound of my name being called from upstairs. I walked up the dark stair case and went into Dee's room. "Dee?" She wasn't in here, so I just sat on her bed looking confused. She walked in and closed the door. She took off her trench coat and I was getting a little anxious. www.polyvore.com She climb on top of me and kissed my neck. I felt all over her body as she let out soft moans and stripped me of my shirt. She was getting ready to remove her bra when I stopped her. "Dee? Wait." "Why babe? Let's just keep going." She leaned in to kiss me and laid me back down. She tugged on my pants and when she got them off she reached into my boxers, but I stopped her hand. "Dee. What are we doing?" "Um, well, when a man and woman love each other very much, they decide to-" "I know that Dee, but w-why are you doing this?" I sat up. She got off of me and sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "Because I love you." By the look in her ...
Friendship Over Love - D'Asia's One Shot - Chapter 6
Friendship Over Love - D'Asia's One Shot - Chapter 6 Tube. Duration : 0.68 Mins.
::Prodigy:: Lately, Dee has been acting out of her element. It's kind of weird, but she wanted to talk about something, so maybe we can clear this whole thing up this afternoon. I walked over to her house and rang her doorbell. [It's Saturday By The Way :D] She answered it and she was wrapped in a towel and she was still a little wet. "Hey babe." She smiled and let me in. I pecked her lips. "You're early so can you wait down here for a sec?" "Sure." I sat down on the couch as I watched her run upstairs. After about ten minutes later, I woke up to the sound of my name being called from upstairs. I walked up the dark stair case and went into Dee's room. "Dee?" She wasn't in here, so I just sat on her bed looking confused. She walked in and closed the door. She took off her trench coat and I was getting a little anxious. www.polyvore.com She climb on top of me and kissed my neck. I felt all over her body as she let out soft moans and stripped me of my shirt. She was getting ready to remove her bra when I stopped her. "Dee? Wait." "Why babe? Let's just keep going." She leaned in to kiss me and laid me back down. She tugged on my pants and when she got them off she reached into my boxers, but I stopped her hand. "Dee. What are we doing?" "Um, well, when a man and woman love each other very much, they decide to-" "I know that Dee, but w-why are you doing this?" I sat up. She got off of me and sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "Because I love you." By the look in her ...
::Prodigy:: Lately, Dee has been acting out of her element. It's kind of weird, but she wanted to talk about something, so maybe we can clear this whole thing up this afternoon. I walked over to her house and rang her doorbell. [It's Saturday By The Way :D] She answered it and she was wrapped in a towel and she was still a little wet. "Hey babe." She smiled and let me in. I pecked her lips. "You're early so can you wait down here for a sec?" "Sure." I sat down on the couch as I watched her run upstairs. After about ten minutes later, I woke up to the sound of my name being called from upstairs. I walked up the dark stair case and went into Dee's room. "Dee?" She wasn't in here, so I just sat on her bed looking confused. She walked in and closed the door. She took off her trench coat and I was getting a little anxious. www.polyvore.com She climb on top of me and kissed my neck. I felt all over her body as she let out soft moans and stripped me of my shirt. She was getting ready to remove her bra when I stopped her. "Dee? Wait." "Why babe? Let's just keep going." She leaned in to kiss me and laid me back down. She tugged on my pants and when she got them off she reached into my boxers, but I stopped her hand. "Dee. What are we doing?" "Um, well, when a man and woman love each other very much, they decide to-" "I know that Dee, but w-why are you doing this?" I sat up. She got off of me and sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "Because I love you." By the look in her ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment