(at Joes apartment) (continued) Joes POV: Thats just like Kevin. He sent me a stripper. Of course. She slips the trench coat off and it falls to the floor. Im Kristal. Kristal: (pushes him forward) And I cant leave until my task is fulfilled. Joe: (gulps) And whats that? Kristal: (lightly and slowly kisses his lips) Joe: Oh that, yea (stands up and awkwardly shimmeys away) that cant happen. I just broke up with my girlfriend and I.. Kristal: (brings her finger up to his lips) If you just broke up with her then whats the problem? (at Miley and Nicks) Miley: You know what? Im done being afraid of what youll think of me. So guess what? I have a baby! (runs to get Laci and comes back. Billys face is red with fury) With Nick Jonas. She is 6 months old. And Nick proposed! Were getting married soon. So get over it! Billy: (stunned. He waits a few second, gets up and leaves without a word) Miley: (covers her eyes with her hands) I guess that could have gone better. Nick: Ya think? Miley: I just couldnt stand it anymore! I hate how he judges my every move! Nick: Well maybe you couldve been a little lighter on him. Miley: (scowls at him and glares) Dont you dare tell me how I should act. This is your fault anyway! YOU were the one who invited him. Nick: (reaches for her hand) Miley: (pulls away, gets up and walks upstairs) Nick: (calls to her) Miley! Please! Miley: (slams the door upstairs) Nick: (sighs) Women. (at Demis Concert) *After security guards got the boy hanging from the ...
Jemi Story; Episode 5.5 [Bye Demi....]
Jemi Story; Episode 5.5 [Bye Demi....] Tube. Duration : 1.10 Mins.
(at Joes apartment) (continued) Joes POV: Thats just like Kevin. He sent me a stripper. Of course. She slips the trench coat off and it falls to the floor. Im Kristal. Kristal: (pushes him forward) And I cant leave until my task is fulfilled. Joe: (gulps) And whats that? Kristal: (lightly and slowly kisses his lips) Joe: Oh that, yea (stands up and awkwardly shimmeys away) that cant happen. I just broke up with my girlfriend and I.. Kristal: (brings her finger up to his lips) If you just broke up with her then whats the problem? (at Miley and Nicks) Miley: You know what? Im done being afraid of what youll think of me. So guess what? I have a baby! (runs to get Laci and comes back. Billys face is red with fury) With Nick Jonas. She is 6 months old. And Nick proposed! Were getting married soon. So get over it! Billy: (stunned. He waits a few second, gets up and leaves without a word) Miley: (covers her eyes with her hands) I guess that could have gone better. Nick: Ya think? Miley: I just couldnt stand it anymore! I hate how he judges my every move! Nick: Well maybe you couldve been a little lighter on him. Miley: (scowls at him and glares) Dont you dare tell me how I should act. This is your fault anyway! YOU were the one who invited him. Nick: (reaches for her hand) Miley: (pulls away, gets up and walks upstairs) Nick: (calls to her) Miley! Please! Miley: (slams the door upstairs) Nick: (sighs) Women. (at Demis Concert) *After security guards got the boy hanging from the ...
(at Joes apartment) (continued) Joes POV: Thats just like Kevin. He sent me a stripper. Of course. She slips the trench coat off and it falls to the floor. Im Kristal. Kristal: (pushes him forward) And I cant leave until my task is fulfilled. Joe: (gulps) And whats that? Kristal: (lightly and slowly kisses his lips) Joe: Oh that, yea (stands up and awkwardly shimmeys away) that cant happen. I just broke up with my girlfriend and I.. Kristal: (brings her finger up to his lips) If you just broke up with her then whats the problem? (at Miley and Nicks) Miley: You know what? Im done being afraid of what youll think of me. So guess what? I have a baby! (runs to get Laci and comes back. Billys face is red with fury) With Nick Jonas. She is 6 months old. And Nick proposed! Were getting married soon. So get over it! Billy: (stunned. He waits a few second, gets up and leaves without a word) Miley: (covers her eyes with her hands) I guess that could have gone better. Nick: Ya think? Miley: I just couldnt stand it anymore! I hate how he judges my every move! Nick: Well maybe you couldve been a little lighter on him. Miley: (scowls at him and glares) Dont you dare tell me how I should act. This is your fault anyway! YOU were the one who invited him. Nick: (reaches for her hand) Miley: (pulls away, gets up and walks upstairs) Nick: (calls to her) Miley! Please! Miley: (slams the door upstairs) Nick: (sighs) Women. (at Demis Concert) *After security guards got the boy hanging from the ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment