I took a trench coat from the thrift store. It was in great shape and was great quality but the style was too old for my young daughter. So I relined, re-pocketed, added new buttons and shortened it. It was my first time doing any of that and I almost pulled out all my hair doing it, but it was worth it, I think. I spent no more than for the whole thing.
Frumpy to Fantastic!
Frumpy to Fantastic! Video Clips. Duration : 2.08 Mins.
I took a trench coat from the thrift store. It was in great shape and was great quality but the style was too old for my young daughter. So I relined, re-pocketed, added new buttons and shortened it. It was my first time doing any of that and I almost pulled out all my hair doing it, but it was worth it, I think. I spent no more than for the whole thing.
I took a trench coat from the thrift store. It was in great shape and was great quality but the style was too old for my young daughter. So I relined, re-pocketed, added new buttons and shortened it. It was my first time doing any of that and I almost pulled out all my hair doing it, but it was worth it, I think. I spent no more than for the whole thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment