comment, like, whateverr Here's a walkthrough I made after spending all day trying to figure this game out (smh): THIS TOOK SO LONG, omg. TOMMY (first 2) ~Black hair (MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS.. go to Makeup- Hair - click black rectangle. I don't think style matters) ~Black leather jacket ~Black skirt ~Black leggings ~Brown bag ~Black sunglasses ~Black boots- buy it in store ~Black sunglasses-buy in store Do this for all levels with Tommy, except FOR THE MOTORCYCLE DATE: Do all of the above. I decided to switch it up and buy ripped leggings. GET A MOTORCYCLE HELMET. JAKE (3rd outfit) ~Hoodie ~Cargo pants ~Blue sneakers (or buy HIKING BOOTS when he asks you to go hunting with him for more points/dollars) ~Backpack Use these 4 every time you go with Jake. MADISON (4th-7th) First level: ~Black trenchcoat-in store ~Black flare skirt-in store ~Black briefcase-in store ~Black boots (I think they're included) Level where she says you'll be working outside: ~Hoodie ~Cargo pants (I bought a different color) ~Blue sneakers ~Backpack Level where she asks you to take her place ~Black blazer-in store ~Black skirt-in store (same from before) ~Black boots w/ tan heels-in store ~Black briefcase-in store (same) Level with awards: ~Long red dress-in store ~Black heels ~Silver purse-in store ~2 white bracelets-in store ~White sunglasses-in store ~White necklace-in store ~Orange scarf (I think it's in the store) Last but not least EMILY (toughest) First level ~Red print top (3rd in your closet ...
Stylish Girl 2 Walkthrough (Detailed-read description)
Posted by
Betty Garcia
Monday, January 14, 2013
at 2:10 PM Labels: description, Detailedread, Stylish, Walkthrough
Stylish Girl 2 Walkthrough (Detailed-read description) Tube. Duration : 1.05 Mins.
comment, like, whateverr Here's a walkthrough I made after spending all day trying to figure this game out (smh): THIS TOOK SO LONG, omg. TOMMY (first 2) ~Black hair (MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS.. go to Makeup- Hair - click black rectangle. I don't think style matters) ~Black leather jacket ~Black skirt ~Black leggings ~Brown bag ~Black sunglasses ~Black boots- buy it in store ~Black sunglasses-buy in store Do this for all levels with Tommy, except FOR THE MOTORCYCLE DATE: Do all of the above. I decided to switch it up and buy ripped leggings. GET A MOTORCYCLE HELMET. JAKE (3rd outfit) ~Hoodie ~Cargo pants ~Blue sneakers (or buy HIKING BOOTS when he asks you to go hunting with him for more points/dollars) ~Backpack Use these 4 every time you go with Jake. MADISON (4th-7th) First level: ~Black trenchcoat-in store ~Black flare skirt-in store ~Black briefcase-in store ~Black boots (I think they're included) Level where she says you'll be working outside: ~Hoodie ~Cargo pants (I bought a different color) ~Blue sneakers ~Backpack Level where she asks you to take her place ~Black blazer-in store ~Black skirt-in store (same from before) ~Black boots w/ tan heels-in store ~Black briefcase-in store (same) Level with awards: ~Long red dress-in store ~Black heels ~Silver purse-in store ~2 white bracelets-in store ~White sunglasses-in store ~White necklace-in store ~Orange scarf (I think it's in the store) Last but not least EMILY (toughest) First level ~Red print top (3rd in your closet ...
comment, like, whateverr Here's a walkthrough I made after spending all day trying to figure this game out (smh): THIS TOOK SO LONG, omg. TOMMY (first 2) ~Black hair (MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS.. go to Makeup- Hair - click black rectangle. I don't think style matters) ~Black leather jacket ~Black skirt ~Black leggings ~Brown bag ~Black sunglasses ~Black boots- buy it in store ~Black sunglasses-buy in store Do this for all levels with Tommy, except FOR THE MOTORCYCLE DATE: Do all of the above. I decided to switch it up and buy ripped leggings. GET A MOTORCYCLE HELMET. JAKE (3rd outfit) ~Hoodie ~Cargo pants ~Blue sneakers (or buy HIKING BOOTS when he asks you to go hunting with him for more points/dollars) ~Backpack Use these 4 every time you go with Jake. MADISON (4th-7th) First level: ~Black trenchcoat-in store ~Black flare skirt-in store ~Black briefcase-in store ~Black boots (I think they're included) Level where she says you'll be working outside: ~Hoodie ~Cargo pants (I bought a different color) ~Blue sneakers ~Backpack Level where she asks you to take her place ~Black blazer-in store ~Black skirt-in store (same from before) ~Black boots w/ tan heels-in store ~Black briefcase-in store (same) Level with awards: ~Long red dress-in store ~Black heels ~Silver purse-in store ~2 white bracelets-in store ~White sunglasses-in store ~White necklace-in store ~Orange scarf (I think it's in the store) Last but not least EMILY (toughest) First level ~Red print top (3rd in your closet ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment